For most list views, your users can select which fields to display and how to order the view columns. However, they can’t edit the recent records quick list on object home pages. Only Salesforce admins can select and order the fields to display for the recent records quick list. Admins can’t make any other changes to this default list.
- From Setup, at the top of the page, select Object Manager.
- Click the label name of the object for the Recently Viewed list you want to modify.
- From the menu of links at the top of the page, click Search Layouts.
- In the far right of the Search Results row, click and select Edit.Recently viewed lists use the Search Results search layout in Lightning. In Classic, recently viewed lists use the Tab search layout.
- To add columns to the Recently Viewed list, select one or more fields from Available Fields and click Add. To remove columns, select one or more fields from Selected Fields and click Remove.
- Order columns by selecting one or more fields from Selected Fields and clicking Up or Down.
- Click Save.